Thursday, June 29, 2017

29 JUN 17: Move to PA complete.  Removed interior panels: 2.5 hours

After a two month delay, I finally had the first day of work on the plane today!  The last two months were very hectic – moving the plane and moving homes, I started flying for a new airline, and my wife started a new job.  All I did was remove all the interior panels that I had installed for the move.  Not much work, but it felt great to put my hands back on the project.  Back to the skeleton:
I’m much happier in the new workshop – more room than before.  Eventually we will be renovating the house that we just moved into, but I don’t believe that will add much delay to the build.  There is a small house already on the property that we will move into during the renovation and then we will demo it once the renovation is complete.  The garage will be renovated at a later date, so I should be able to finish the plane up until it is time to move to a hangar with no issues.  The back end opened back up awaiting pitot-static plumbing and wiring:

No comments:

Post a Comment